Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year New ME!

I decided to start a blog to let everyone know what we are up to and also to start something this year. I am setting some goals for the new year and want to stick to it. So I need someone to be accountable to besides my husband. This gives me the opportunity to be accountable to you,
everyone.
My goals for the year are to:
1. lose weight
2. get into shape and stay in shape
3. eat mote healthy
4. spend less on groceries and necessities
5. enjoy my kids more

Most of you know that I love to coupon shop and find the best bargain. I have realized that I kind of go over board sometimes, so I am going to try to limit spending and save some money. I get a lot for my money but still spend a lot on groceries. I also love to cook and come up with new creations in the kitchen with ingredients in the fridge and in the pantry. I want to post a couple recipes a week for you to try and give me your opinion. I also love to make freezer meals. That is my time with the love of my life, Mike. We love to cook together and freezer meals are our favorite, as well as canning. I want to start making freezer meals more so I can cook less. I can post recipes for some of those too. I am ery excited to do this and hope you all enjoy this.
My first recipe is Turkey sausage with penne we had last night and it was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment