Monday, January 10, 2011


I will also post my awesome shopping trips, maybe this will get you excited to want to shop with coupons. It's a lot of fun and I enjoy it. So today I went to two different Rite Aid's to get all this stuff, but it was worth it. I paid out of pocket $23.42 and got back $25.00 in +up rewards (to learn more about +up rewards go to riteaid.com).
I have about $7 in +ups from a trip last week, but I had some good coupons. I bought 8 boxes Special K, 4 Tylenol Pricise patches, 2 bottles Clorox2, 20 Hormel Compleats, 4 bags pistashios, 2 Kraft marshmallows. I mainly paid tax on the majority of these, but definitely stuff we will use. If I would have done things a little differently when checking out I probably would have paid a lot less, but I do have $25 to spend on my next trip to get more things free.

No comments:

Post a Comment