Monday, March 28, 2011

Another good Smith's trip!

I finished my pasta shopping! Thanks to Smith's great sales the last couple weeks, I was able to get 60 boxes of pasta FOR FREE, plus I saved huge on other items that I bought with the sale as well. I love it when coupons and sales save me big!

Thanks to my cute neice I found out about another product on the same sale that is great price! My sister-in-law was chosen by houseparty.com to host a Philadelphia cream cheese party. (If you don't know what houseparty.com, goes check it out). So we all got a goodie bag with a $1 off 1 coupon for the new cooking cremes. I've posted a couple recipes using these, plus they come with recipes to try. So the sale is $1.99 each when you buy 10 participating items. I got 7 cooking cremes and used $1 off 1 from the party, $1 off 1 catalina that printed a couple weeks ago, and then 5 $1.50 off 1 that was in the 3/6 SS insert in the Sunday paper. So for all 7 I paid $4.43 plus tax for all.

What kind of things have you found at Smith's? Leave your comments and share with us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment