Wednesday, March 16, 2011


Sometimes Smith's has some really awesome deals!! They are running a March mega 10 event. All Ronzoni pasta are on sale and I saved my coupons from the paper about a month ago, so I got 1 box oyster crackers (for Addie), 2 boxes Annie's organic mac & cheese, 3 boxes Rice a Roni, 1 box Pasta Roni, 8 jars Classico pasta sauce, 16 boxes Ronzoni Smart taste pasta, 10 boxes Ronzoni Garden Delight pasta, 20 boxes Ronzoni Healthy Harvest pasta, 2 pkgs. Kraft shredded cheese, 2 Sunny D's. So my total out of pocket cost was $9.65! But I bought 4 boxes of pasta more than I should have, I didn't have coupons for those, so I will take back 4 and get back just over $4, so in the end it will be about $5! This will feed my family for months to come! Does this not inspire you to use couons more? Let me know what kind of success you had at Smith's this week. I love their mega 10 events, I always save so much! Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. One day I am going to get back into couponing! We are just trying to work out the whole newspaper situation with Herald Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Herald just being cranky or what? Anything I can do to help? I can always get you the newspaper. Salt Lake papers deliver up there if you want to try them. You can only get max 4 through them. Or I can also do the Herald. Let me know what I can do to help.

    ReplyDelete