Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New coupon lists!

So I have decided that I will start to type up a list of all the coupons in the different inserts each week. This will help me, and you, be able to find and know if you have certain coupons in those inserts. There have been a few times now that I gone to someone's coupon blog and it lists a coupon that is a really great deal paired with a sale, but when I go to find it, I can't find it. So instead of flipping through the whole booklet over and over again to try to find a certain coupon, I can now just pull out the paper in the front and see if it's on the list. How excited are you?

Now this list will only contain coupons from the Ogden Standard Examiner, which is the paper I get, so unless I happen to get a Salt Lake Tribune or Deseret Morning News, there may be a few missing, but you can always write the missing coupons on the bottom.

Coupons will be in alphabetical order so they will be easy to find on the list to see if you have it. I will also list the coupons from the insert that are restraunt coupons. You CAN save money while going out to eat and other things around town as well.

....so I tried to insert this, but could not figure out how, I'm still blogger dumb. So if you would like to get this each week, please leave your email address, or just email me at abunnell81@gmail.com with the subject "coupon list" I will get it to you as an attachment that you can print. Hope you are all excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment