Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tis the Season for summer fun and GRILLING!

I went shopping last night to get some much needed milk, cheese, eggs and essentials. I started at Smith's hoping to get the Kandoos flushable wipes refill packs free, but they were out, but I did find some milk on mark down because they expire this weekend, plus Yoplait yogurt are .44, good price, and hamburger buns, bananas and cucumbers. Then I went to Winco to get the FREE things that they sent out coupons for (ketchup, hamburger, hamburger helper, pork and beans, and soda), I also got ground turkey, cheese, eggs, blueberry muffin mix, and my favorite find: Bar-S hotdogs! They were marked at .68 each, used the $1/2 coupon from the RP 5/22 and paid .36 for both, really good price! And we use these for grilling all the time, they are pretty good. Also watch for condiments and grilling items to go on sale soon, since it is that time of year and you can score some pretty sweet deals on the necessities for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment