Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Well, I am finally home and back to my normal life. My vacation was so much fun and very relaxing. The time difference was hard to adjust to and Addie kept waking up at 6 o'clock there, which is 4 o'clock here, so I didn't know if she would adjust back very well, but so far it has been much better. Virginia is such a beautiful place. I'm glad I decided to go in May instead of later. The humidity was about 60% which wasn't to bad, but I could tell a difference. It was very warm and nice, even when it was raining. We were able to go to the beach on the Naval base and see the ocean. We even got to play with a few sand crabs, which totally freaked me out. They would move every time a stepped and scare me. Addie has been kind of shy around people, but she volunarily went to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law.

If you ever get a chance to go back there, take it, it is worth it.
Enjoy the pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment