Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer time!!!

Today was the last day of school for my kids, it came way to quick. This year though I am not dreading it quite as much as years past. I am really looking forward to this summer. My husband has stating doing a 9/80 schedule, I think is what it's called. He works 9 hours every day and then gets every other Friday off. It has been nice so far and the summer will be even more fun! We have fishing trips planned, camping, groupons to use for bowling, mountain biking, kayaking, swimming, hiking, a walk for life with my family in Idaho to support my mom who is a breast cancer survivor, etc. we are going to stay busy and just have lots of fun as a family. Our kids are doing baseball right now and will stay busy for a few more weeks with that. The four boys will also start the summer parks program which runs Monday through Thursday at the park not too far from us, where they can go and play and be outside getting excercie. That runs for about 6 weeks. Then we will start working on getting them ready for school again. It seems so far away now, but I think the summer will fly by much to fast. It will be a very fun summer though. What do you and your family have planned for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment