Thursday, May 24, 2012

Random, random

I seriously can not believe how time flies! It has been so long since I last posted anything, and now I wish I had done more. I have been overly busy with life and all sorts of other things. I have picked up more kids that I watch here and there each day, but I love it, they are so much fun and the extra money is great! I have done lots of sewing, including a dress and skirt for myself, a satchel, and about 10 skirts for Addie and a few other girls that I watch. They were so much fun to make. I am still running my two produce co ops and love the fruits and veggies we get each week. I am also still couponing and working hard to save my family money. Just last night I went to Smith's and bought 69 items including hamburger/tuna/chicken helper, bologna, cheese blocks, ketchup, salad dressing, butter, sour cream, eggs, and some gardening gloves for the kids on clearance, and paid $42.61 for all of it. Plus i still have a $4 coupon to use next time. There is a few deals going on right now with catalinas, so I got all the helper meals (36) for FREE with catalina, and I also have a $4 catalina for the Oscar Mayer bologna that I can use next time, which might be soon, my kids need cereal and GM cereals are on sale with the Catalina as well! I love grocery shopping! I wish I had a pic to add to this but I don't, sorry. Now I need to start freezing meals so that on the days I don't want to cook or it's to hot to cook, I can just pull something out of the freezer and throw in the oven or crockpot. Baseball season is here and in full swing (haha). We are now at baseball games 4 nights a week, Monday through Thursday. Thankfully our 3 younger boys are all on the same team and then our oldest is in a different league. Thankfully they don't play on the same nights, but it does make it crazy to be running every night. We enjoy it though. Our oldest is doing so good. He hits great, when he is watching the ball and it connects with the bat. He struck out twice last night, but he had some good swings! So wish me luck keeping up with all of these games!

No comments:

Post a Comment