Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Challenge: day 61

I think I have a tendency to get frustrated and down on myself to often. I really am pleased with the results I have been seeing with this challenge. I haven't lost as much weight as I was hoping, but I also haven't been as strict as I should have been, so for what I have done, I have been losing pretty well.

Yesterday morning I ran out of shake mix, so I had my shake for breakfast and the some rice with olive oil and some broccoli and a sautéed chicken breast. Not bad, it was a pretty good lunch. Then for dinner we had chicken tacos, which were really yummy, especially the chicken.

Last night was enrichment night. It was fun. They did a fashion show of modest clothing. It was fun. And then sandwiches, veggies and cupcakes for a snack after. So I over did it a little at enrichment, but was still down a pound this morning when I weighed in, so not bad.

I just need to keep trudging along and enjoying life and everything will be the way it needs to be. Everything happens in its own time and for a certain purpose, so who am I to mess with the Lords plan! So to all you, love life and be happy with what comes your way in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment