Monday, January 28, 2013

Smith's deals

I'm sharing my shopping trip with you, you know how I like to shop and find killer deals! Smith's is our store that has the best deals. This week have one of their mega 10 sales: buy 10 and get $5 off.  Some of the items on this sale are some very good prices! I got 90 items, some of which weren't on the sale, and I spent about $74. I didn't take a picture to post sorry, I don't think about it until I have put everything away.

So here is a breakdown of what I purchased:
Goldfish crackers, Philadelphia cream cheese, tortillas, Wholly guacamoles, Wholly salsa, chili beans, canned tomatoes, Smart ones entrees, Greek yogurt, Carnation instant breakfst, eggbeaters egg whites, tissues, dishwasher soap, Activia yogurt, kettle chips, and Nabisco crackers.

That's averages less than $1 per item! Some of the things I bought, I got for free with coupons. Others I got for 49 cents or less. This is all things that we need and use all the time. Snacks for my kids and the kids I watch, as well as items for dinners for my family. I try to buy things that I know we will use and to help stock my food storage. We get coupons all the time for things that I wouldn't even use, so a lot of times I choose not use those coupons, even if it's on sale. My whole goal in what I purchase is to stock my food storage with items that will help feed my family. I do get a lot of fresh fruits and veggies to. This is very important to me, that's why I run my produce co op. I always have fresh produce in the fridge, I love it!

If you or someone you know wants to learn how to shop with coupons and to save hundreds of dollars each month, let me know and I can point you to the right person, they can also get you a great deal on the Sunday paper so you can have coupons coming to your house every week to help you do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment