Tuesday, March 20, 2012

sewing

I told myself this year that after I was finished with taxes, I would start sewing again. There are so many projects tha I want to finish and I just haven't made much time. So I finally decided that it was time to get back into it. I got hookied on Pinterest and looked for anything tha I could find to sew. There are tons of really great ideas! Anything you can imagine! Leggings from tshirts are what I want to try, but I don't dare without a pattern. So I decided to stick to what I know. I love shopping Walmart for the remnance cloth to make things. I found some really cute fabric last night that I plan to make skirts with for my little girl. She is way big into "Pretty dresses" right now and that's all she wants to wear. So I made her a really cute spring dress. I started yesterday and finished today. It really wasn't that hard, I just had issues with my bobbin. I've had my sewing machine for about 20 years now and you'd think I knew how to work it, but no. So here is the cute little spring dress I just finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment