Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Challenge: day 53

Weekdays are supposed to be earlier than yesterday. I was busy with babysitting and cleaning. I got my kitchen pretty much clean, at least to the point where there wasn't much on the counter. I was able to get our daily supplements organized on the counter where we can get to them everyday.  That was an accomplishment.

As for my challenge, I had my two shakes, but had a piece of chocolate cake left over from our anniversary dinner. We had tuna sandwiches for dinner, because we were supposed to have gone to Logan to pick grapes, which didn't happen, we didn't have enough daylight. But I had a salad later that night and some crackers and cheese and a weight watchers ice cream bar, so over all, I didn't do well, but I can always do better today and work harder. I really need to get out to the gym, but just can't find the motivation. I want to go a couple times a week, but I don't like going by myself, so that makes it tough.

Today, I need to make some muffins. I have bananas and pumpkin to use up and for us, that's the way to use up those. Yesterday I made whole wheat pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes for my kids. They loved them and said they were really good. I didnt try them, but they looked and smelled good. Pretty healthy and very filling.  I found the recipe on my allrecipes app.  So today I will try harder and be better so that when I weigh tomorrow, I can still say I am losing weight. Mike started doing shakes for breakfast with me, so we are working together to be better. I love when we can doing these together, it helps us do better and keeps us close to each other.

Well, until tomorrow, love life and stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment