Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 4 Body by Vi challenge

Day 4, this seems to be going pretty fast. Maybe I'm just looking forward to our camping trip in a couple days that it just seems like time is going fast.

My day yesterday started out kind of rough. I was hoping to have gotten out early to go running, since it has been a couple weeks since I last did that, but when the alarm went off at 6:30, I literally COULD NOT pull myself out of bed. I didn't get to bed all the late the night before, so I couldn't figure out why it was so hard. I had done everything the same as the day before, but then I realized that I had forgot to take my omega pill the night before. Don't know if that was the reason why I couldn't get up, but none the less, I couldn't get up, so opted to do some Pilates, which is great to flatten the tummy and get long, lean muscles.

Still loving my shakes, even when I make one that I don't care for to much. Dinner was chicken salad, since I had two heads of lettuce and a package of romaine hearts that really need to be used, plus I am blessed to have kids that love salad! So we had lots of veggies. We went on a hike after dinner since we are planning on hiking while we are camping so we are trying to condition ourselves, but more the kids for walking longer than 10 minutes. We are so blessed in Ogden to have some of the most wonderful hiking trails! One of our favorites is Bird Song trail. We took rainbow trail last night up to the fork where you can either go to 22nd street or Bonneville shoreline. Round trip it took us about an hour. It wasn't to hot and it's not steep but just perfect. We love living in Ogden! 

One thing about salad...you work it off quick! We were all kind of hungry after, but it was bed time for the kids by the time we got home. That could be why they got into my cold storage and took a bag of chocolate chips and were up before 6:30 this morning. Crazy kids. So even when I want to sleep in, I can't.

Now we're into day 5, can't wait to see what today brings! We got paid today, so now I need to pay bills and go shopping for camping. Hope your days turns out sunny and bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment