Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Challenge: day 46

Yesterday was a better day, until I made pumpkin cookies. I had my two shakes, and snacks of veggies and crackers. For dinner I made mac and cheese with bacon, banana squash, sliced tomatoes and I had a mango before dinner. My shakes were easy yesterday. I had one with grapefruit oil and one that was chocolate cheese cake, with cream cheese, cocoa powder and graham cracker crumbs. They were yummy as well. I decided it was time to finally make my pumpkin cookies. I doubled the batch so we can take a bunch to the neighbors. I ate a couple, but I did omit some of the sugar. I don't like using all the sugar that recipes call for. I try to cut it in half if I can. With pumpkin cookies, you need sugar to help them taste good, but they also have spices to help with that.

I made it out to the gym last night. I didn't make it very long, but at least I made it. I did some back exercises, core exercises, and rode the bike for 15 minutes while I watched the food network. By the time I was done, I was wiped out. There is a guy that I have there a couple times now, he probably weighs over 300 lbs. I watched as he was lifting weights, laying and lifting his legs and then on the arc machine, much longer than I was on the bike. I was so impressed with him and his motivation to keep going! He did have a trainer with him helping him, but I just felt like, if he can do it, I can do it. I don't have that much weight to lose, but it seems to be so hard for some reason. Mostly because I just don't have the over whelming desire that some people have to exercise and stay in shape. I don't love exercising like some people do, to me, it is just a burden sometimes. But if this guy who, I'm sure has a much harder time than me, can do it, then I need to!

I will make the commitment to go to the gym at least 2-3 times each week. And if I can't make it one night, I will still do something at home like walking or Pilates to at least get something in. So keep me on course! Help me be the best me I can be and stick with it! I need all the motivation I can get! Well, until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment