Friday, August 31, 2012

Challenge: day 20 & 21

My challenges have been going really well. With my 90 day challenge I changed things up and started eating lunch and doing shake at breakfast and dinner. Surprisingly I have been fine with this. I am not even that hungry in the evening anymore. I did have a little snack last night, but just a little one. I feel good and look forward to the rest of this challenge!

We went to the Brigham City temple open house yesterday first thing in the morning. My kids weren't very happy that we needed to leave by 6:45 to get there on time. It was very nice though. We didn't have to wait for a lot of people. We were able to get right in and right out. It such a beautiful temple! There is even a painting inside the front door of a lady picking peaches! I just loved it and can't wait to do some temple work there!

As far as my dressing your truth challenge, it has been hard to pair some of the clothes that I currently have, since it's just a random assortment of things at the moment. I even have to revamp my shoes, since most of them are black. I need more browns and grays and definitely colors! I am still loving being able to be myself and wear things that make me feel good!

I also feel like a little chef lately! I have baking up a storm, especially today, but I did make pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and banana chocolate chip muffins the other day. I double the batches and then put them in freezer bags and stick in the freezer. My hubby likes to take a couple to work and it's great for something quick for the kids for breakfast. I have also been trying to revamp recipes, so i will post them later, I'm trying to healthify my baking some. So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment