Thursday, September 20, 2012

Challenge: day 41

So I have gotten into a rut the last couple days. I think it's time for a change again!when I start to make to many bad choices, it's time for something new!

This is the Type 1 in me, needing change all the time. Once things start to get boring or monotonous, it's time for something new. I thought I was doing well yesterday...snack in the morning, sautéed chicken and salad for lunch and then opted to eat dinner with my family.  I made breakfast pizza with a whole wheat dough of olive oil, honey, whole wheat flour and milk. All natural and yummy! Then I top it with some country gravy, scrambled eggs, turkey bacon and ham with cheese. The whole wheat crust is yummy with the breakfast pizza. It is a little more sweet than normal, so it kind of reminds me of a biscuit and gravy type breakfast.

Evenings haven't been too hard to stay away from food, but all of a sudden, I just want to munch at night. So I have decided its time to switch up my plan again. I will go back to shakes for breakfast and lunch and then eat dinner with my family.

I am still very happy with what has come from this challenge so far,  so even if I don't lose anything else from here on out, just knowing that I have tried and made it this far and I am now more healthy than I have been in a long time, it has been worth it. But seeing as how I am only almost half way through, I still have plenty of time for things to change in my favor and to my benefit. So wish me luck and keep sending  all the good vibes my way so I can stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment