Monday, September 17, 2012

Challenge: days 36-38

Once again, weekends are kind of hard, but this time it was Sunday. Friday I only did one shake for breakfast, a nice sauteed chicken breast for lunch with a salad and sautéed mushrooms and onions. Now when I say "sautéed", that is not in butter or fat or anything, it is in olive oil. That's how I cook my chicken as well, it's not as healthy for you, but since I use olive oil, it is much better, plus it gives it such a yummy flavor. Anyway, Friday night is usually pizza night at my house, so I was prepared to have my shake. Well, my hubby decided that we needed to go to Village Inn for dinner instead, since we have free kids meal coupons. When we got there, they were already doing free kids meal through the month of September, so we were supposed to get them free anyway. Well, I don't think they gave us all of the kids meals for free, I still paid over $30 for dinner, which shouldn't have been that much. So Mike and I both had the endless fish, which is battered cod with French fries and cole slaw. I traded out my cole slaw for steamed broccoli, and even though it was all you can eat fish, I only made it through the original 3 pieces I was given. One thing about fried foods: after not having them for a while, they just don't settle well. My tummy wasn't exactly the greatest.

Saturday I did much better, probably because of what I had Friday night. I was good and did my two shakes for breakfast and dinner and had a nice lean steak with sautéed mushrooms and onions, with a salad and some fresh cherry tomatoes. Didn't go anywhere or do much on Saturday, so that makes it easy to be good.

Sunday I had my shake for breakfast, but had some home made spicy Mac and cheese for lunch and then by the time I got home from church, even though I had had my small snacks and my energy drink and everything, I ended up really hungry after church and ate dinner with the family. One bonus to the weekend.... I weighed Sunday morning and I am down another 2 pounds!! I was so excited! Even with my bad Friday night, I still was able to lose. This is probably the least I have weighed in over 10 years! I almost got down to this weight before I had my daughter, but the last time I was down to this was probably before my first child was born! I am very confident that I will make my goal of 20 pounds lost in the 90 days of this challenge! So far I am currently down 10 pounds from when I weighed August 5! That was before the challenge, but only 6 weeks ago! Yay for me. I will not say I cheat a lot, because I don't cheat, I just have quite a few days that arent the greatest, so if I can do this, anyone can! I also don't exercise the way I need to. I make it maybe once a week, if I'm lucky. The only time I can go is at night, and by then I am so exhausted I just want to sleep.

So if you don't think you can do this, think again! If I, who loves to eat, who doesn't move a whole lot, and sometimes doesn't have much self control when it comes to treats, can do this, anyone can! I am very confident in this program, it works and you don't have to starve yourself to do it, you still eat snacks and food as well, plus it tastes good! Even the Omega supplement that comes with it, does not have the fishy after taste that most omegas do, so I like taking it, it doesn't gross me out like others do. So if you are interested, let me know so I can hook you up with the right person. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment