Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My new goal!

So I have wanted to for a while now, but just haven't started, so I will start this week...I want to learn something new every day! It doesn't matter what it is, I just want to grow in knowledge and understanding! Wether it is a new understanding on a scripture, a new recipe, a new tid bit of information, a new crochet stitch or new pattern, whatever it is, I want to learn it!

So to start off today, I want to share what I have learned so far this week:

Monday Feb. 4: I learned some new ways to use Thieves essential oil and now I using it in more ways than I thought I could.

Tuesday Feb. 5: I learned that the milk I bought (Hy-Top brand from Winco) does not contain rBST hormone, yay!

So what should I learn today? I have a new pattern for crcheted snowflakes, maybe I will learn how to do those today, or maybe I will research more about oils and start a list of the new ones that I want to order. Who knows, it could be anything! So I will share with you tomorrow what I learn today.

Set a goal for yourself and see how far you can go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment