Friday, August 24, 2012

Challenge: day 14

Do you ever feel like no matter what you do, you can't muster up enough energy to get much done? I have really been feeling this way for a couple of days. I did so good monday night to clean my kitchen and have clean counter tops, now it's all I can do to even get the dishes in the dishwasher. I hope this is just the after effects of tuesday nights fiasco. Mike is doing pretty good. Still in some pain and uncomfortable, but doing ok.

Yesterday's challenge day went pretty good. Stuck to my shakes, but it was back to school night and they had Pizza Hut pizza, which is my favorite. I was trying to be so good, but my bad side came out and I had a piece. But just one, and I passed up all the cookies they had. So i feel I did good.

I have to say, I am very excited for the kids to go back to school. They seem to be as well, so we are getting everything ready. Got out the school clothes and getting them washed and ready to wear, book bags are ready, we met their teachers, they will be great, so now we need to get back into the swing of homework and reading. Dont know if I am ready for that yet, but I guess I will be when it gets here. So until tomorrow. Take care world.

No comments:

Post a Comment