Thursday, September 6, 2012

Challenge: day 27

Day 27 was a good day! Not bad, considering all I've done. Today will be even more busy, but it takes days to prepare for a party! Had my two shakes and then a baked potato with chili beans, lettuce, cheese, salsa, cottage cheese and a little ranch. I couldn't finish it, I only ate just over half, which is good, I am learning when to stop instead of stuffing myself. I snacked on celery toady, which was actually really yummy. I'm not a huge fan of celery, but this particular stalk was actually really sweet, not bitter like it sometimes is.

Didn't make it out to exercise that night, but I helped my hubby by finished up the painting of the siding for the shed. I roller painted 5 big sheets of siding. It was a workout on my arms, so at least I got something. On the plus side, the shed is almost done! My brother will come on Saturday to put the shingles on and then all we have left is the siding and to mount door and windows. Well, then the trim, but after the major things, I can finally clean out my garage and have it back for my car and produce day! Yay!

Now today is a busy day! I will be baking some pumpkin bars and I'm not sure what else, maybe some cheese cake brownies or something for the party tonight! I wanted to make a fall treat, and what better fall treat than pumpkin! Yum! So this post is short, but you will find me in my kitchen cooking and cleaning if you want to chat. Till tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. Keep going. You are doing great. It has helped me to post my progress. Keeps me motivated.
    Richard Sandau

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw you on Saturday, you looked awesome! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete