Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Challenge: days 23-25

Wow, a holiday weekend really throws a wrench in a diet! Saturday was a great day with lots of fun and family. I helped my hubby paint some siding for the shed, which was a lot of fun, but he can't do much so I had to get my 10 year old to help me move it to dry. Then we went to my brother in laws for dinner, where I was able to get rid of most of my clothes and jewelry. We had a great dinner of deli sandwiches and pasta salad and dessert. I did eat to much, as usual. I did do my two shakes earlier in the day, knowing I would be eating dinner.

Fast Sunday's are always nice, because then I won't be eating until dinner, so it's easy to eat less. I made chicken cordon bleu with mashed potatoes and gravy and peas. It turned out great! I love to cook! Then we had dessert that was cobbler with some whipped cream. The cobbler I made was peach-blueberry, with strawberry cake. It was so good, my hubby loved it do much, he finished off by the time we went to bed. I will share my recipes for these dishes in the next post.

Monday we decided to take the family and to fishing at one of the community ponds in salt lake.we couldnt find the first one we were looking for, so we decided to go to lunch. We had a groupon for a Hawaiian restraint that we wanted to try, but they ended up being closed. So we got some baked chicken and potato salad and found the other fishing pond and ate lunch and fished for a while, then we came home and just chilled the rest of the night. It was a good day.

So as of Saturday morning, I have lost 8 pounds since before I started this challenge! Yay! I am almost 1/3 of the way through and plan to lose even more! Just keep moving, just keep moving!

Loving life and having fun until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment